A committed Training Centre for Cooking Skill Development
Bhakti Institude of Hotel management and Culinary arts (BISC) is committed to FOCUS on enabling our students to be the most prepared , best skilled and determined culinary Professionals available for the Hospitality Industry.
â€ºÂ To create world class Chefs jobs in chennai India who will be able to take independent responsibility from day one on the job.
â€ºÂ BISC takes Pride in creating careers in the cooking industry and not jobs for our students.
Approval / Accrediation
Our School is approved by B.S.S.( TN-5335),National development agency promoted by Govt. of India.
ADVISORS TO BISC
Apart from being staffed by highly experienced and qualified personnel BISC has the following Panel of Advisors.
- Mr C.V,Raju, Executive Director.
- Mr Vasa Seshagirirao, Addnl Comissioner.
- Mr Rajeev Singh Gulshan, Corporate Chef.
- Mr Jaydeep Singh, Vice President.
- Mr Muthair Nasshrullah, Business.
- Mr Umamaheswaran, S.P, Retired.
- Mr Balakrishnan, Joint comissioner, Retired.
- Mr Sandeep Mohanty, Business.
- Mr Mukesh Rajan, Principal, Cannan Institute.